Monday, April 19, 2010

A Jam Packed Week!

Hi Everyone,

Can you say a jam packed week? I had a lot going on. I processed a bunch of photos and sent them on to a client of mine. I delivered two prints of my artwork for a charitable auction taking place this week in Chicago. I also delivered a sample print for an auction to benefit an eye treatment center in the western suburbs of Chicago. I set up a Flickr profile and, Photo Stream. I Set up this blog and, got myself on Face book. I am also learning about Color Management for showing and, printing photos on my computer and, printer.

Oh did I mention that I have a website too. The address for that is:

http://www.jimpintoartist.com/

You all can enjoy images of my paintings on that website.

More pictures on the way.


-Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment