Thursday, April 22, 2010

More Pictures & Words.

Well this is shaping up to be annouther busy week for me. I am hoping all my good work and planning will have payed off.

I think we all had a nice time at dinner on Monday night at Big Chicks. those dollar bugers are good.

Spring is here finailly if you judge by the big purple tree in my back gangway, which has bloomed reacently.

Some shows I have seen recently and enjoyed: Andersonvill's La'sManios Gallery has a great show up now with an environmental theme called "The Evidence Against US". Eward Master has a mixed media sculpture that is both playful and, mysterus at the same time. Much of the artwork plays well together and communicate the theme of the show.

Willem Eggleston's photo retrospective is not to be missed. The show at the Art Institute covers his long and, unique career as a photographer. It is a chronicle of the last fifty years of American life, especially in the southern U.S..


Yes another freshly picked photo too in my next post.

-Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment