Thursday, May 26, 2011

About Jim Pinto the artist.



Here is a short biography about myself: I specializes in commissioned watercolor paintings and photography of private homes, other private commissions and, public buildings, most notably The Chicago Water Tower and, The Chicago Board Of Trade Building.










Most of my work is commissioned paintings for private clients in the Chicago and New York metropolitan areas. Over the years my artwork has been exhibited a number of locations, such as the State Of Illinois Building,The Hinsdale Center For The Arts,The Hinsdale Historical Society, The Buttin Gallery in Saugatuck, Mi. and, The StolIzzo Gallery in Chicago,IL










My artwork has also appeared in several local newspapers such as, The Chicago Tribune, The Doings of Hinsdale, Suburban Life, and The Hinsdalian Newspaper.









More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment