Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Education, work and, infuances.



Well here is a bit more about me: I studied and received a BFA Degree from the School Of The Art Institute of Cihcago in 1983. I studied painting , drawing, photography, design ,a rt history. I particularly put focus on watercolor painting as a artistic discipline. I studied interior design at the Harrington School Of Design and, I have an Associates Degree in computer aided designed at Triton Collage, in River Grove, IL..
My work and internships: My experience is varied, I have worked as in intern at SAIC in the Architectural History Department, The Special Collections Division at The Chicago Public Library. I have volunteered at the Chicago Architecture Foundation,and, The Chicago Artists Coalition.

No comments:

Post a Comment