Tuesday, May 31, 2011

About My Work: FAQ's Part 2

Part 2 of my FAQ's:
Q. What picture size do you recommend for a gift to someone?
A.The 12"x 16" picture size is a popular choice. Please note, an attractive gift card is also available for gift presentation if if my backlog is such that I cannot meet your required delivery date.
Q. I have a large house, what is a good picture size?
A. If you have a large or complex home, may I suggest that you choose either the 18'x 24'' or the 22'x 30' size picture (the 22'x 30' picture size is a custom order olny).
Q. Can I get note cards or prints of the house portrait?
A. Yes, please see my price list or, on my website.
Q. Are photographs of my house free?
A.Yes, Thia service is at no charge.
Q.Is delivery of my picture free?
A.Delivery is free for clients in the Chicago Land area. For delivery of artwork outside of the Chicago area, an additional fee of 10% is added to the price of the painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment